• Associate of Science in General Business from Macon State College
• Bachelors of Science in Early Childhood Education from Georgia College and State University
• Masters of Science in Early Childhood Education from Fort Valley State College and University
• Teaching for Windsor since 2016
• Six years of teaching experience with Peach County Public Schools
• Four years of teaching experience with Jack and Jill Preschool
• Seven years of homeschooling
• Married to Eric Rowland for 25 wonderful years. Five children: Anna Kate, Riley, and Lila Grace who attend Windsor. Reese and Mary Liz who are now graduates of Windsor.
• I love spending time with my family, shopping and reading.