Parent Teacher Roundtable
Connecting Parents to Windsor Academy
Windsor PTR is FREE to join and can use help from Grandparents, Parents, Students, Faculty, Teachers and Staff as well as community members. Joining PTR does not mean you have to take part in all things, just when you can and are able to. PTR helps Windsor Academy fill in the gaps where the main school budget does not cover to help promote a better education and better morale of Windsor Academy. You can join WAK PTR by filling out our Membership and Volunteer forms and turn into the front office. We will then contact you when an event is planned. We hope you’ll be part of us and help our school achieve the goals it has set for a bright future for our Knight family.
Goals of Windsor PTR
- Establish and maintain a working relationship among parents, school and community.
- Support school improvement teams and promote the finest education possible for the students at Windsor Academy.
- Expand technology and supplement equipment and supplies.
- Increase student safety and security.
- Develop programs and projects that will support or enrich the curriculum.
- Enhance the quality of education by raising funds for school supplies or programs that fall outside the school budget.
- Tanya Mathews, President
- Stacey Blanks, Vice-President
- Michelle Brown, Treasurer
- Susan Hammock, Secretary
- Mandy Bradshaw, Parliamentarian
- Gina Saylor, Volunteer Coordinator
- Tara Gilpin, Decor Coordinator
- Scott York, Co-Decor Coordinator
- Jeannie Rogers, Refreshment Coordinator